Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SHOT Show day 1

WOW, it is big. This is my first year and I am "overwhelmed". To try and convey the size I will bore you with some details. Check in started at 0730 this morning, and we were on the floor by 0800. At 1100 we took a break for a "sack lunch" and were about 2/3 of the way done with the first floor, or so we thought. After a full day of walking (8 hours) we are about 60% seen with all of the large vendors to go. Personal Highlights:
- Ultimate Equipment - A 1911 handled folding knife. I was salivating, and my wife agreed these are a must have.
- Magpul Dynamics - I am a "fan boy" of these guys so that was cool.
- Black Hills Ammo - Good ammo, GREAT people. They are on my short list of "must stock" companies.
- Laser-Ammo - This training tool I could not wait for and bought on the spot!
That is it for now, getting ready to go see Penn & Teller at the Rio. God I love this city, even though I can only afford small doses.

Jason
UPDATE-- Meet Massad Ayoob at the Penn & Teller show. Fantastic ending to a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ammo laser and iMarksman system from iSniper, Inc.( www.iMarksman.com) are great combination!