Thursday, September 25, 2008

Final Request?

In a last ditch effort of "civilly acceptable" areas to address my opposition, I wrote all of my federal legislators with a message similar to the one below.



Dear Sir,

I cannot stress how much I disagree with the current idea of a "bailout" package. Granting more power to the Treasury department and Federal Reserve is the exact opposite of what directions we need to go as a country. The financial meltdown the economists of the Austrian School predicted has arrived and we need to heed the warnings of "Mises", "CATO", and other conservatives of free market, limited government. I cannot and will not support ANY member of congress, or local seat who votes to affirm this disastrous path. I will do everything in my power to make sure that any oppositions to those who vote for this bailout are successful. Thank you for your time, please consider your constituents wishes as you meet on this topic.



Jason XXXXX

I honestly do not believe they give a rats ass, but it is my last shot before I completely abandon all faith in any legislators. God save us, the end is near..... For the first time in my adult life I am genuinely afraid that the end is near. Do what you can while you can, hopefully clearer heads may prevail.


Jason


III


No comments: