Monday, September 8, 2008

Delayed Commentary


A long series of videos, not fantastic quality. The message is what is important. I posted only the beginning. Seeking knowledge is fundamental in retaining it. I choose from time to time to remove myself from the discussion, for either sanity or weakness, and other times I urge, or even beg you few readers to do something. Watch, read, write, learn; something new from every debate, every article. Please pass on you ideas and ideals. I for one will not forget the election of 2008, not for the first female GOP VP candidate or even for the first major party candidate of "color", but for the message of Dr. Ron Paul. thank you Dr. Paul and those who spread the word over the past 18 months. I have been listening, and I am not alone. My first blog was a plea, and it repeats frequently. Love or hate what I say, or even could care less? To be honest, it doesn't matter, what matters is the will to say anything. Spread you words. Force your views out, make your voice heard.

qui tacet consentire,
Jason
III

No comments: