Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Believe

I believe whenever there is a doubt, error on the side of Liberty, at any cost.
I believe "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is a natural right, and cannot be granted.
I believe taking anothers "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" should not be done through legislation of lifestyle, yet can be justified as a reaction to immediate threats.
I believe in all persons right to do what they want without causing harm to others.
I believe if you violate my rights, I can kill you.
I believe few are elite, and they do exist. That alone grants them nothing.
I believe in JUDGEMENT, act and you will be judged on your actions, nothing else.
I believe my children are the responsibility of my family alone, not the communities.
I believe there are some out to "control" others, and they must be fought.
I believe the States should govern themselves, and be accountable only to their citizens.
I believe the "federal government" should be nothing more then a mediator between the States.
I believe the current elections of regimes are rigged and a joke, we are granted the choice of paper or plastic, either way is an empty bag.
I believe one man can make a difference.
I believe the pen is only mighty when backed by swords.
I believe action is our payment for Liberty, and inaction is the price of yours.
I believe in the 3%.
I believe in you.
I hope I am right.

Jason
III

No comments: